Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Two Years.

Adam and I had a wonderful anniversary celebration complete with dress up and a dinner out! By dress up, I mean I put on my wedding dress and Adam put on his wedding tie and coat. Amazingly everything still fit - probably more amazing for me than for Adam. It was a lot of fun to remember our wedding day and the things that we wore... it really helped bring back all the memories of the day.

The weekend after our anniversary, we went out for dinner for the first time in over a year. We can't even remember the last time we had dinner out just the two of us. A girl just a few houses down the street from us came over after Elie went to sleep and she listened to the monitor (easiest job ever!) while Adam and I escaped and had a wonderful time out. We even got créme brûlée for dessert!

Adam and I all dressed up and no where to go!
Me wearing Adam's tie
Getting silly with the veil
Elie playing
My new Moby wrap - a wonderful gift from Anne & Bob!
Adam enjoying our fall walk

No comments:

Post a Comment